Collection of Scientific works «Financial and credit systems: prospects for development» is publishing on the base of Educational and Scientific Institute «Karazin Banking Institute» of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. The Collection covers key issues of economics, accounting, finance and banking, management and information technologies in mentioned directions.
Сertificate of state registration: КВ №24781-14720Р
Publication languages: Ukrainian and English.
Frequency of publication – 4 issues per year.
Collection Scientific Sections:
- Banks of the present and the future.
- Finance, accounting, audit and taxation.
- Economic and mathematical methods and models of financial development.
- Modern macroeconomic trends and tendencies.
- Management of financial and credit systems and the socio-humanitarian component of their development.