Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Requirements for publications of the Collection of scientific works «Financial and credit systems: prospects for development»
For publication we accept the articles meet with the following requirements:
- The paper should be written on the current issues, contain the results of deep research and explanation of received scientific conclusions.
- The paper must be written in Ukrainian or English; the author should thoroughly proof the paper, it should correspond to the thematic orientation of Collection and include all structural elements (in specified order), namely:
– index of Universal decimal Classification (UDC), that is placed at the beginning of article;
– metadata (information about author (s) of the article and its abstract part) that is placed sequentially in Ukrainian and English and include:
- information about author (full name, academic title and academic degree, place of work or study, position, place, E-mail);
- title of the article;
- keywords (5-8 words);
- number of formulas, tables, figures and literature should be as follows: for Ukrainian (Formulas: 2, Fig. 3, Table 1.), for English (Formulas: 2; fig. 3, table 1);
- Abstracts in Ukrainian and English (250-300 words) should in fact present a brief presentation of the article, its abstracting;
- JEL Classification.
- The text of the article should contain interrelated parts, which start with specified title in bold
- Introduction(statement of problem in general view and its connection with the actual researches and publications and also with important scientific and practical problems, with the obligatory references in the text to the used literature. The author should separate from the general problem the part, which is explored by him, and show its actuality.)
- Literature review and the problem statement (statement of purpose and methods of theme research that is considered).
- Research results(description of main material with explanation of scientific results).
- Conclusions(scientific novelty, theoretical and practical importance of research, socio-economic effects arising from the implementation of scientific results. Prospects for further research in this area).
- The list of used literature should be made in accordance with Ukrainian standard bibliographic description (GOST 7152:2020). For all source material must be corresponding references. In the text the sequence number of original source should be taken in square brackets. Original sources are specified in original language. References to the unpublished works are not permitted. The reference list is added with translation in English (References) due to the international standard bibliographic APA-2010 Names periodic Ukrainian and Russian editions (magazines, collections and other) are served transliteration, and in brackets in English. The name of articles Pets transliteration, according to the rules of transliteration (Decision of 27 January 2010 N 55 On regulation transliteration of Ukrainian Latin alphabet). The titles of Ukrainian and Russian periodicals (magazines, books etc.) are presented with transliteration, and in brackets - in English. Number of references should have at least 10 references, from which at least one half should be references to foreign sources. Source name in the references are placed in the order of citing in the text (but not alphabetically). To make references to textbooks, teaching aids, journalistic articles are not rational.
- For foreign authors. The list of used literature should be made in accordance with international standard bibliographic APA-2010. For all source material must be corresponding references. In the text the sequence number of original source should be taken in square brackets. Original sources are specified in original language. References to the unpublished works are not permitted. Number of references should have at least 10 references, from which at least one half should be references to foreign sources. Source name in the references are placed in the order of citing in the text (but not alphabetically). To make references to textbooks, teaching aids, journalistic articles are not rational.
- The volume of the article is 8-14 pages of A4 (Times New Roman 14 point, single spacing, fields: 2 cm, paragraph indent – 1,25 cm.
- The document should be in MS Word. Don’t use the text styles and don’t number the pages. Print words without hyphen.
- Create all nontextual objects with the text redactor of Word, formula – with Equation editor, diagrams, and graphs – with Graph or Excel. All graphic material should be in black and white, fillings are made by shading. By making of diagrams, graphs and formulas it is necessary to use Times New Roman, 14 point.
- The presentation of the article should be clear, concise, number of tables, formulas and illustrations (schemes, figures, graphs, diagrams) - minimum and they should apply only if it significantly improves the content of the article, and in case of better and deeper understanding of the article meaning.
- The tables should be compact, logically built, and have ordinal number and a short expressive title that covers the topic and content of the table.
- All data in tables should be presented with font Times New Roman, 12 point. The tables should not go beyond the page margins.
- If there are illustrations they should additionally submit as separate files in the format they were made. If illustrations are made with program Corel Draw, it is necessary to give files in format of *.cdr. If illustrations are scanned — in format of *.tif, etc.
- Citing, tables, illustrations, all data are submitted with reference to the source. Under each table and figure should be indicated the source (Source: ….). For notations should be used the font: Times New Roman, 10 point.
- At the end of article the author should indicate that it is submitted for publication only in the Collection of scientific papers « Financial and credit systems: prospects for development», then sign and date.
- The author should submit the article to the Editorial board of Collection both in electronic and paper form
- Add to the article an external review of Doctor of Science, if the author or one of coauthors is not the Doctor of Science, and add the information about author.
- Scientific editorial board provides an internal and external review of article. In case of negative review the article can be returned to the author for improvement or can be rejected. Articles issued with deviations from these requirements, will be not considered. Editorial board has the right to reduce and correct the articles.
The publications of Collection are protected by an international legislation and cannot be reprinted in any form without writing permission of the publisher.
INFORMATION ABOUT AUTHOR
Here should be indicated the following information:
1) The full name of the author (co-authors),
2) Position, scientific degree, academic degree, academic specialty (number and title), in which the article was written (for graduate students, additionally - a year of study and name, scientific degree, academic degree, position, contact of scientific adviser);
3) Title of the article and its volume (indicate number of pages);
4) The exact postal address (with zip code) for sending the author copy;
5) Contact phones;
6) E-mail (it should include the author's name), which will be specified in the Collection.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.