About the Journal
Collection "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" is an international scientific and economic peer-reviewed publication, which publishes materials of scientists of various levels in the form of scientific articles with the aim of distributing them among domestic researchers and abroad. The Collection covers key issues of economics, accounting, finance and banking, management and information technologies in mentioned directions.
Сertificate of state registration: КВ №24781-14720Р
ISSN : 2786-5002 (online)
ISSN : 2786-4995 (print)
Publication languages: Ukrainian and English. Frequency of publication – 4 issues per year.
The collection practices an open access policy to published content, supporting the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global knowledge exchange for the benefit of public progress. Only original and high-quality scientific articles are published in the collection.
The purpose of the Collection is to highlight scientific articles by Ukrainian and foreign scientists aimed at researching the problems of modern banking and the economy as a whole.
The geography of the investigations covers both domestic and foreign countries.
Collection Subject Areas:
- Banks of the present and the future.
- Finance, accounting, audit and taxation.
- Economic and mathematical methods and models of financial development.
- Modern macroeconomic trends and tendencies.
- Management of financial and credit systems and the socio-humanitarian component of their development.
The main tasks of the Collection are:
- Methodological - discussion of the content, problems and prospects for the development of domestic and global banking, as well as financial science, information and analytical activities of business entities, analysis of modern existing and demonstration of new methods and approaches, etc.
- Informational - providing the results of best practices, professional analytical reviews, informing about changes in legislation, etc.
- Formation of the scientific community - publication of articles by researchers from different regions of Ukraine and the international scientific space.
The main principles on which the editorial policy of the Collection is based:
- objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for the purpose of their publication;
- high demand for the quality of scientific research;
- double "blind" review of articles (reviewers do not know information about authors, and authors do not know information about reviewers);
- collegiality in decision-making regarding the publication of articles;
- accessibility and efficiency in communicating with authors;
- strict observance of copyright and related rights;
- strict adherence to the magazine release schedule.
The Editorial Board play a key role in maintaining high quality of published content, promote the Collection to their colleagues and peers, help expand the reach and inclusion of Collections’ content to international libraries and databases, catalogs and scientific research repositories and collections of professional/technical researches in order to improve overall rating of the Collection, increase readership and promote content to broader professional audiences.
The Collection is indexed by following databases: