About the Journal
The Research Works’ Collection on "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" is an international scientifically directed economic publication, in which the scientists’ materials at different levels are performed in the form of research papers for the purpose of distribution to local researchers and abroad.
The Collection is practicing a policy of open access to published content supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge exchange for the common social progress.
In the Collection only original and of high-quality research papers are published. For publication of materials in the Collection the authors should have scientific degree either of Doctorate or Doctor.
The aim is to highlight the Collection research papers of the Ukrainian and foreign scientists who aim to study the problems of modern banking and the economy in general.
The main tasks of the Collection are:
- Methodological discussion of the contents, problems and prospects of domestic and international banking and financial sciences, information and analysis of business entities, analysis of current existing business and demonstration of new methods and approaches etc.
- Informational - to provide the results of excellence, professional analytical overview, information on changes in the law and so on.
- Forming scientific community - publishing articles of researchers from different regions of Ukraine and international scientific space.
The main principles the editorial policy of the Collection is based on are as follows:
- Objectiveness and while selecting scientific articles to be published;
- High requirements concerning quality of the researches;
- Double ‘blind’ review of the articles (the reviewers do not know the information about the authors);
- Collective decision making regarding the articles;
- Access and immediate reactions when communicating with authors;
- Strict keeping authors’ and co-authors rights;
- Strict keeping to the date of the journal’s issue.
Reviewers of the scientific materials are appointed by the managing secretary of the Editorial Team of the Collection. Reviewing has two main functions to increase the quality of the researches:
- identify rightness, significance and originality of the article;
- propose the ways of improving the quality of publications.
Reviewing of research papers shall be objective and personal criticism of the author (s) of the article irrelevant. Reviewers are required to express their views clearly and reasonably.
Revision Compendium is a more systematic inclusion of scientific publications in international e- libraries, catalogs and scientometric database for the purpose of entering the international scientific information space, improving the ranking of the Сollection and its index of citing authors.
The collection is published in hard copy Online electronically.
Revision Compendium does not allow to publish materials that contain the things that are forbidden by the law of Ukraine, or referred to such resources.
The authors of the materials are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for ensuring that material standards of law, morality and ethics.
Editorial team is not responsible for vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials that are published as well as the correctness of references to e- resources and references contained in the text.
In the case of compliance provided by the author (s) of materials intended task and editorial policies of the Collection version shall publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Editorial team may at any time modify any provision of editorial policy without authors’ notice (text editorial policy is published on the site collection).
Editorial Collection expects its activities to contribute to the development of both domestic and global economics.
Peer Review Process
Double blind review (reviewers doesn’t known information about authors, and the authors doesn’t known information about the reviewers)
Collection of scientific proceedings of the: «Financial and credit systems: prospects for development» is published is 4 times a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal is practicing a policy of immediate open access to published content, supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global exchange of knowledge for the general social progress.
Ethic norms of publication
- is responsible for the decision making the articles of which submitted to the Proceedings should be published;
- seeks to meet the needs of readers and authors of scientific articles;
- regularly improves the quality of the Research Works’ Collection;
- provides quality material that is being published;
- ensure transparency in the mapping of scientific research problems in Ukraine and other countries;
- is always about correcting and explaining publications, abbreviations, and it is ready to apology for the things to be argued if it is necessary.
The main factors influencing the editorial decision about publication of the Compendium of the article is to test materials on originality, relevance of the topic and its importance for researchers and readers.
Editor does not allow publishing materials that contain materials of the resources forbidden by the law of Ukraine.
Editorial Board is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for their materials’ meeting standards of the law, morality and ethics.
Editorial Board is not responsible for vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials to be published as well as the correctness of the references to the e- and other resources contained in the text.
In case of compliance provided by the author (s ) of the materials’ intended task and editorial policies Digest version shall publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Authors of research papers are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, their names, photos, and other information, common sense article; they should:
- not avoid the terms of the license agreement and contract publishing;
- eliminate all the shortcomings of the article (if there are any comments from reviewer)
- not submit an article for publication, which describes essentially the same research in more than one journals or primary publications (submitting articles to more than one log at a time regarded as unethical and unacceptable tone);
- not submit to other journals’ previously published articles;
- ensure the originality of the content of the article, which does not include loans without proper reference or prior approval;
- submit articles that do not contain materials that are not published in the press in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, and the publication does not lead to the disclosure of classified information (confidential information, state secrets);
- cite properly the work of other authors, which are presented in the scientific article;
- ensure that the names of all the co-authors of the article referred to in the text and any person who is not a co-author do not include and those all the co-authors of the article had reviewed the final version of it, accepted it and given their consent to the publication.
Research paper must meet the requirements for the articles in the collection of researches on "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development"
Editorial Board publishes requirements for articles that are updated regularly, printed in its publications and online collections.
Editor does not change the decision taken with regard to materials, if there is no serious study.
The materials and articles are not sent back.
Articles are published free of charge. The authors of Research Works’ Collection on "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" are not awarded by fees.
To review and assess scientific articles the leading scientists in the relevant fields of scientific knowledge and highly skilled practitioners are attracted.
Any reviewer, who believes that his training is not enough to consider studies submitted to scientific work or knows that fast consideration is at low level, should notify the executive secretary of the editorial board and give up the review process.
Reviewers cannot be the article authors’ and co-authors’ supervisors, as well as rectors and vice-rectors of higher educational institutions, heads of organizations and their deputies, members of staff departments, laboratories, sectors, where they work.
The terms to review the articles are determined by the executive secretary of the Editorial Board.
Manuscripts are provided with an e- and/ printed version.
The Editorial Research Works’ Collection keeps in secret the names of the reviewers.
Editorial Handbook uses privacy mechanisms of materials in accordance with applicable law, located on the review.
Any statements, points of view or arguments that have been used before in any publications must be properly designed.
Reviewer is obliged to be careful regarding a whole or partial similarity with any other work the reviewer had directly faced with before.
Editorial Board keeps to procedure of regarding responses (complaints) of the author to the reviewer’s observations and promptly reacts to these responses (complaints) and provides further avoiding situations with disgruntled authors.
Replies to comments (complaints) are given in writing by the authors of scientific articles submitted to the Editorial Board, which considers them in a timely manner.
The Research Works’ Collection editor looks for the materials complied with international ethical standards of materials, though it recognizes that there is no complete assurance that the study materials that are submitted by the authors to be published in the Collection fully meet standards of ethics.
The Editor of the Research Works’ Collection protects privacy of personal information. When using personal information of the authors the Editorial Board is governed by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection». Personal data of the authors of scientific articles are wisely used to support the publication of the articles, performance, support and maintenance of the website of the scientific journal, the promotion of international scientometric database.
The editorial staff of the scientific journal "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" have no right to disclose information about publishing articles submitted to anyone other than the author - correspondent.
Editor takes necessary actions in case of violation and doesn’t immediately reject articles that are suspicious about possible violations. The Editorial Board tries to avoid unforeseen cases and comply with Standards of Ethics and Publishing and it makes every effort to ensure the proper resolution of ethical issues.