Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the Collection should be published;
- seeks to meet the needs of readers and authors of scientific articles;
- regularly improves the quality of the Research Works’ Collection;
- provides quality material that is being published;
- ensure transparency in the mapping of scientific research problems in Ukraine and other countries;
- is always ready to publish corrections, explanations, abbreviations and apologies if necessary, which must be reasoned.
The main factors influencing the decision of the Editorial Board of the Journal to publish an article is to test materials on originality, relevance of the topic and its importance for researchers and readers.
We only accept research articles based on author’s own research and written in author’s own words (i.e. are original). Any use of the ideas, words, or work done by someone else without proper citing, will be considered plagiarism. More information on types of plagiarism could be found in COPE guidelines.
All works are checked for plagiarism using the Strikeplagiarism system.
Editor does not allow publishing materials that contain materials of the resources forbidden by the law of Ukraine.
Editorial Board is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for their materials’ meeting standards of the law, morality and ethics.
Editorial Board is not responsible for vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials to be published as well as the correctness of the references to the e- and other resources contained in the text.
Іf the materials provided by the author(s) correspond to the purpose, tasks and editorial policy of the Journal, the editorial office publishes the articles, usually publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Authors of research papers are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, their names, photos, and other information, general meaning of the article; they should:
- not avoid the terms of the license agreement and contract publishing;
- eliminate all the shortcomings of the article (if there are any comments from reviewer)
- not submit an article for publication, which describes essentially the same research in more than one journals or primary publications (submitting articles to more than one log at a time regarded as unethical and unacceptable tone);
- not submit to other journals’ previously published articles;
- ensure the originality of the content of the article, which does not include loans without proper reference or prior approval;
- submit articles that do not contain materials that are not published in the press in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, and the publication does not lead to the disclosure of classified information (confidential information, state secrets);
- cite properly the work of other authors, which are presented in the scientific article;
- ensure that the names of all the co-authors of the article referred to in the text and any person who is not a co-author do not include and those all the co-authors of the article had reviewed the final version of it, accepted it and given their consent to the publication.
Research paper must meet the requirements for the articles in the collection of researches on "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development"
Editorial Board publishes requirements for articles that are updated regularly, printed in its publications and online collections.
Editor does not change the decision taken with regard to materials, if there is no serious study.
The materials and articles are not sent back.
Articles are published free of charge. The authors of Research Works’ Collection on "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" are not awarded by fees.
Editorial Handbook uses privacy mechanisms of materials in accordance with applicable law, located on the review.
Any statements, points of view or arguments that have been used before in any publications must be properly designed.
Reviewer is obliged to be careful regarding a whole or partial similarity with any other work the reviewer had directly faced with before.
Editorial Board keeps to procedure of regarding responses (complaints) of the author to the reviewer’s observations and promptly reacts to these responses (complaints) and provides further avoiding situations with disgruntled authors.
Replies to comments (complaints) are given in writing by the authors of scientific articles submitted to the Editorial Board, which considers them in a timely manner.
The Research Works’ Collection editor looks for the materials complied with international ethical standards of materials, though it recognizes that there is no complete assurance that the study materials that are submitted by the authors to be published in the Collection fully meet standards of ethics.
The Editor of the Research Works’ Collection protects privacy of personal information. When using personal information of the authors the Editorial Board is governed by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection». Personal data of the authors of scientific articles are wisely used to support the publication of the articles, performance, support and maintenance of the website of the scientific journal, the promotion of international scientometric database.
The editorial staff of the scientific journal "Financial and credit systems: prospects for development" have no right to disclose information about publishing articles submitted to anyone other than the author - correspondent.
Editor takes necessary actions in case of violation and doesn’t immediately reject articles that are suspicious about possible violations. The Editorial Board tries to avoid unforeseen cases and comply with Standards of Ethics and Publishing and it makes every effort to ensure the proper resolution of ethical issues.