- ISSN 2521-6481 (Online)
Content Arrangement of the Article
- UDC index: without indentation, alignleft, in capital letters, no bold font.
- Information about the author(s)*:
surname, name, academic degree, affiliations, department, university or organization and its address including city and country, personal email, ORCID (align right).
- Copyright:© Nikonenko O., 2019.
- Title of the article*: in capital letters, bold font, align center
it should contain 1800 signs (200 words) at least;
it should be informative, reflect the content of the article, reveal the stages of the research;
without abbreviations or quotations.
5 at least;
they should correspond to the main content of the article;
separated by comas.
* The article submitted in Spanish, Italian French should be accompanied by English translation of:
Author(s)` Name and Surname, Information about the author(s)
Title of the article
- Main text of the article: should contain the following structure elements: the problem statement, the relevance of the research, the goal and tasks of the research, the review of the published papers on this topic, research results.
- Notes (if any):
should be grouped at the end of the paper, in one blank line after the main text.
in one blank line after the text;
the title is ‘REFERENCES’ in capital letters, bold font, align center.
The reference list in English must comply with АРА (American Psychological Association) citation style.