- ISSN 2521-6481 (Online)
2018-01-07We are happy to announce that the second issue of Accents and Paradoxes of Modern Society is avalable online (PDF file for free download) Read more about Accents and Paradoxes of Modern Philology ISSUE 2
International and interdisciplinary journal
Published twice a year
Publisher: Department of Romance Philology and Translation of the School of Foreign Languages at V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
61022, Svobody sq., 4, 7-73, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Journal’s mission is to consolidate scientific research around historical-literary, theoretical, comparative and translation understanding of different national literatures of the world.
Following problematic issues of modern literary and translation character are offered for consideration and discussion on the pages of our Journal:
- Typology of styles and directions;
- History of modern literature;
- Literary genology;
- Poetics of literary works;
- Time and space in literary works;
- Theory and history of non-fiction literature;
- Narrative specifics of literary works;
- Figurative properties of literature;
- System of images in a literary work;
- Interpretation of literary works;
- Cognitive approach to literary works;
- Mythopoetics of a literary work;
- Psychoanalytical research of works of world literature;
- Theory and history of literary translation;
- Ethnocultural specifics of national literatures.
- Globalization processes in world literature;
- Intermediality of literature;
- Comparative and typological research of national literatures;
- Comparative and typological research of mono- and polynational literary works ;
- Genesis and functioning of traditional plots and images;
- Ecocritical approaches, energy, balance, disbalance, transcedentality.
Authors may propose other topics and issues, close to journal’s agenda.
The language of publication: English
Ukrainian authors in addition to the English variant of an article submit its translation into Ukrainian and Ukrainian summary.
Authors from other countries may ad lib submit translation of an article into their native language and corresponding summary.
Publishing is free for authors
Read more about Accents and Paradoxes of Modern Philology
We are happy to announce the start of submission process for publication in the seconde issue of the online collection of scientific works Accents and Paradoxes of Modern Philology.
April 30, 2017
October 31, 2017
Date of publication:
ongoing, during the year 2 times per year
Please note that the review process takes approximately 12 weeks
Read more about News