- ISSN 2521-6481 (Online)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- to be an indisputable scientific novelty;
- to take into account the advanced contemporary publications on the relevant issues and the history of its study;
- to correspond to the scientific priorities of the journal;
- to be based on the original texts of the quoted sources;
- represent innovative and previously unpublished research results.