Ethical Principle of Revision and Reduction of Articles
Editorial Board Policy:
1. The Editorial Board is responsible for the published materials.
2. The Editorial Board is obliged to accept honest, unbiased conclusions based on the principle of peer review.
3. The editorial board contributes to the transparency of the publishing process and the corresponding reporting.
4. The editorial board monitors compliance with the standards of integrity of the provided articles, obliging the authors to make changes to the submitted materials in the conditions of violation of professional ethics and the above-mentioned standards.
5. The editorial board notifies the authors in advance of the requirements for publications.
6. The Editorial Board does not publish promotional materials.
7. The editorial board demands from the authors proper respectable references to the authors indicated in the article according to the standards of the Ministry of Education and Science.
8. The Editorial Board is designed to encourage authors to comply with high standards of scientific publication.
Code of Ethics.
The Editorial Board of The Journal of V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University. "Issues of Political Science" in its activity is guided by the standards set out in the following works:
Code of Ethics of the Scientist of Ukraine (in Ukrainian);
International standards for authors (in Ukrainian);
International standards for editors (in Ukrainian).