- ISSN 2218-2926 (Online)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article submitted has not been previously published and has not been sent to the editorial boards of other journals (or the authors should specify this information in their comments for the editor).
- The article file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by complete correct URLs.
- The text is typed in Times New Roman, 12 pt.; with a single line spacing; author's emphasis is highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere, except URL address). All illustrations, charts and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- The text meets the requirements for its stylistics and bibliography set forth in the Guideline for contributors of the section "About the Journal".
- If the material is submitted to the peer-reviewed journal section, it follows the Blind Review Guaranty's instructions.
Authors, who publish with this journal, accept the following conditions:
The authors reserve the copyright of their work and transfer to the magazine the right of the first publication of this work under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Non-Derivs License (CC BY-NC-ND), which allows other persons to freely distribute a published work with mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
Authors have the right to enter into separate additional agreements for the non-exclusive dissemination of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal (for example, to post the work in the electronic institutions' repository or to publish as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is given.
The journal policy allows and encourages the authors to place the manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in the institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the presentation of this manuscript to the editorial board and during review procedure, as it contributes to the creation of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
We collect and use the personal information that is necessary for reviewing and publishing the article. This information includes names and e-mail addresses, authors’ affiliation, postal addresses of institutions and office phone numbers of authors. Any personal information that is indicated by users of this journal’s website will be used solely for the internal technical tasks of this journal; it will not be distributed or transmitted to third persons.