- ISSN 2310-9513 (Print)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is typed in point size 14 with a line spacing of 1.5; author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be according to the content (and not at the end of the document).
- The recommended indicators of originality of articles are: by the value of the Coefficient of Similarity No. 1 - no more than 20%; by the value of the Similarity Coefficient No. 2 - no more than 5%
A minimum of 80% of the references in the reference lists must contain a DOI
The original study contains 20-40 bibliographic references
Review articles contain at least 100 bibliographic references
The number of references for the last 5 years is at least 50%
References to Scopus and WoS articles account for more than 50%
Self-citations do not exceed 10-15%
- This submission has not been previously published and has not been submitted for review by other journals (or the comments to the editor below provide the necessary clarifications).
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by full, correct URLs.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements set forth in the Guidelines for Authors of the "About the Journal" section.
- If the material is submitted to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions for Blind Peer Review Guarantees have been followed when the submission file was created
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication of this work under the terms of a license Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and e-mail addresses indicated by users of the site will be used solely for performing internal technical tasks and will not be passed to third parties.