- ISSN 2524-2547 (Print)
- Please send an electronic version of the manuscript, signed author's agreement (photo or scanned copy) and the information about author(s) to the website of the Journal: https://periodicals.karazin.ua/soceconom.
- Please, include the following information about the author(s): first and last name, academic status, scientific degree, filled ORCID, place of work, position, work address, office phone and e-mail, mobile phone, e-mail, research interests, links to a personal website or profile on social networks.
- fill in the information about the author at (https://forms.gle/BZaVxRJ4CweZxE9n8) (if there are any problems with filling in the electronic form, please enter Author and co-author information given in the Requirements ‒ Annex 3). Please, note that it is mandatory to provide ORCID ID;
- Please, send the manuscript, signed author's agreement (photo or scanned copy) and information about the author and co-author (in case of problems with filling in the electronic form) to the e-mail address of the editorial board of the journal: email@example.com.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The material of the article should not be published earlier and presented for publication in another edition.
- Articles in the journal are published in Ukrainian, English.
- The number of co-authors of the article should not exceed 3 people. At the end of the article it is necessary to indicate the personal contribution of each co-author.
- The article should have the following structure:
- UDC (Universal Decimal Classification);
- title of the article;
- Author(s)'s full name;
- ORCID of the author (s);
- e-mail of the author (co-authors);
- academic status;
- name and address of the organization;
- abstracts and keywords;
- JEL Classіfіcatіon Codes (3-5 codes);
- the text of the article with its constituent elements (the Requirements ‒ Annex 1).
- Abstract and keywords (3-5 words) in two languages (Ukrainian, English) are placed at the beginning of the article (the Requirements ‒ Annex 2). The length of the annotation must be at least 1800 characters. The text of the annotation should be authentic, not duplicate the materials of the article, and state the results of the study. Please, use the active, not the passive state in the abstract in English, ie "The study tested…", but not "It was tested in this study« ". Recommended constructions: I / We study, I / We find, I / We evaluate, I / We examine, I / We construct, etc. JEL classifier codes are placed below the keywords (JEL Classification Codes Guide) (3-5 codes).
- All constituent elements of the text should be highlighted in bold.
- The volume of the article should not exceed 80,000 characters. The minimum volume of the article should be at least 15pages (including annotations and bibliography).
- Interval ‒ 1.5 (references ‒ after 1.0 interval); font ‒ 14pt. Abstract, keywords, references and literature ‒ font ‒ 12 pt. Margins ‒ 2 cm on each side, paragraph indent ‒ 1.25 cm. Font ‒ Times New Roman. Only Microsoft Word, preferably doc, not docx. All non-text objects must be built using Microsoft Word tools (Microsoft Excel Chart, Microsoft Equation). When plotting, keep in mind that the magazine is black and white.
- Tables should be numbered in Arabic numerals and have a title. Multi-page tables in the text of the article should be avoided. If necessary, they can be made in the appendix to the article. Tables are designed according to the following rules: interval ‒ 1.0; font ‒ 12pt. If necessary, the font can be changed by the author up to 8pt. The source reference should be given below the table. Source:… .. (according to the APA-2010 standard). Tables of book orientation only are allowed.
- All figures must be numbered in Arabic numerals and have a title (the Requirements ‒ Appendix 2). The reference to the source should be indicated below the illustration. Source:… .. (according to the APA-2010 standard). Only book-oriented figures are allowed.
- The need for numbering of formulas is determined by the author in accordance with the use of these formulas in the text (references to them in accordance with the standard APA-2010). The formulas that are numbered are placed in a separate line, the numbering is located on the right side.
- When referring to the last name of the scientist or his work, as well as when using statistical data, it is obligatory to refer in the original language to the source in the list of references. References to the sources of the used materials are made in accordance with the rules of the APA-2010 standard. If a direct citation of more than one sentence is used, the text of the citation should be placed in a page link, and a reference to the citation source should be provided in both the main text of the article and the page link (the Requirements ‒ Annex 2).
- The list of references is compiled in the order of mention in the text, at least 20 references and contains two blocks (For authors who are not citizens of Ukraine the reference list according to the National standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302:2015 is carried out by the Editorial Board) (the Requirements ‒ Annex 2):
1) References ‒ sources in English, designed according to the international bibliographic standard APA-2010;
2) Literature (for English-language articles: References (in language original). These are sources in the original language, prepared in accordance with the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015).
The references should include only scientific publications. The references to legislation, sources of statistical information, official websites of institutions, etc. are provided in page links. When preparing the text of the article, you should get acquainted with the latest works of leading foreign scientists on research issues (Annex 2).
If the source has a DOI, it should be cited in both References and Literature (References (in language original).
- Documents submitted by the author to the address of the Editorial Board firstname.lastname@example.org or on the website of the journal https://periodicals.karazin.ua/soceconom:
All files must be named in English, for example: Petrenko_Article.doc, Petrenko_Statement.doc, Petrenko_Profile.doc.
The sequence of constituent elements in the article
INTRODUCTION: relevance of the research; problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks; unresolved parts of the general problem to which this article is devoted; formulation of the purpose of the article, its tasks, subject and object of research (not less than 1 page).
LITERATURE REVIEW: a critical analysis of recent research and publications on the problem under consideration (this part should contain not only a list of authors, but also the main conclusions of their work, their comparative analysis). In the review part of the article it is necessary to indicate the latest achievements of leading scientists (both foreign and domestic) on the subject of research. Mentioning a scientist’s name without reference to a specific work is unacceptable (not less than 1 page).
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY: analysis of the main definitions of research, methods and approaches used in the work. Articles containing the results of socio-economic empirical research should include information on the methodology used and the methods in this separate section of the article. This information should include the name of the organization or person who conducted the research, the timing of the research (for social surveys / surveys) or the time period of the data analyzed, data sources and empirical research base, data range structure, and description of data collection methods (e.g. surveys, interviews, observations, experiments, content analysis, etc.), description of data analysis methods (for example, when estimating correlation coefficients ‒ their statistical dependences should be indicated; when using factor analysis ‒ the percentage of explained variance should be provided); positive and negative aspects of methodological experience: testing of methodological tools, difficulties in implementing the concept of initial research, discovery of problems with methodological tools, unpredictable organizational and methodological situations (not less than 0.5 pages).
MAIN RESULTS: presentation of the main research material with substantiation of the obtained scientific results. It is desirable that this part contains sub-items in accordance with each main thesis of the study, such as: basic assumptions, model, example for Ukraine, etc. Additional structuring of the main results of the article (subheadings corresponding to the objectives of the study) is allowed.
CONCLUSION: the part of the article where the author(s) must present the results obtained, without new facts or data; indicate possible prospects for further exploration in this direction (at least 1 page).
REFERENCES: authors should adhere to scientific ethics in their articles in terms of references to peer research: references to statistical sources are required; references to textbooks, manuals, newspapers and non-scientific journals should not be given; references to own publications are allowed only in case of extreme necessity and in the amount of not more than 2; works of authors whose names are referenced in the text should be in the list of references to the article.
Materials that do not meet the specified requirements will be rejected!
Copyright and License
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The author signs an agreement with the Publisher regarding the use of the work and agrees to delegate to the Publisher the right to process his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On Protection of Personal Data».
The editorial team of the Journal guarantees the confidentiality of the Peer Review Process: no information and papers submitted shall not be disclosed to third parties not connected with the process of review and publication.
Names and emails specified by users of this journal's website will only be used to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed and transferred to third parties.