- ISSN 2227-1864 (Print)
FIELD AND SUBJECT MATTER
The Journal contains original articles about topical issues of modern linguistics and study of literature.
- semantics and poetics of literary work;
- modern studies of modernism and postmodernism of the XX-XXI centuries;
- intertextual connections and reception of works of fiction;
- study of the work of fiction through the prism of the interaction of the text and the context; literary anthropology;
- cultural and aesthetic aspects of the study of literary phenomena;
- Kharkiv philological school traditions and the history of philological department;
- lexical and phraseological semantics;
- cognitive and linguacultural aspects of language study;
- сommunicative-pragmatic dimensions of different types of discourse;
- classical languages in the modern linguistic paradigms.