Forming self-evaluation of learning achievements as a pedagogical problem
The article deals with the issues of forming learning achievements self-evaluation in the context of organizing professional training of future teachers. The main focus is permanent control of learning achievements quality that can in a complex characterize the real state of professional training of a future teacher.
2. Inkenkamp I. Pedagogical diagnostics. Moscow: Pedagogy, 1991. 240 p. (rus)
3. Kagan M.S. System approach and humanistic knowledge. Lugansk: LGU, 1991. 384 p. (rus)
4. Lerner I.Ya. Didactic basis for learning methods. Moscow: Pedagogy, 1981. 186 p. (rus)
5. Troyits’ka M.E., Bortsova M.V. Pedagogical sciences: theory, history, innovation technologies. 2011. No. 3. Pp. 435-441 (ukr)
6. Matros D.Sh. School technologies. 1999. No.3. Pp. 3-9. (rus)
7. Musina V.E. Pedagogical monitoring of learning achievements of pupils in teacher work. Belgorod, 2009. 196 p.