- ISSN 2074-8167 (Print)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document
- The text is typed in the 14th size of a bowling alley with a single line spacing; the author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by full correct URLs.
- This submission has not been previously published and has not been submitted to other editions for review (or comments are provided below).
- The text complies with the stylistics and bibliography requirements outlined in a guide for authors Author Guidelines
- If the material was submitted to a peer-reviewed journal section, instructions were followed when designing the submission file Blind Review Guarantees.
Since September 2017, according to the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education", the use of data presented in defended dissertations, as well as previously published articles, is not allowed.
Correspondence of the article to the theme of the journal.
The scientific style of presentation (accuracy, consistency, conciseness, clarity, coherence, integrity, completeness) of the material and a high scientific level.
A scientific article should contain the following structural elements:
a) statement of the problem and its connection with important scientific or practical problems (it is necessary to reveal the essence and state of the scientific problem in general terms, its theoretical and (or) practical significance, connection with important scientific or practical problems; justify the relevance of the study and its importance for further development of the relevant area of law (theory or practice));
b) analysis of recent studies and publications that provide a solution to the problem and on which the author relies, highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted (briefly, critically and in a certain logical sequence, it is necessary to analyze the main provisions of recent studies and publications directly related to the problem raised, to highlight previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted);
c) the purpose of the study (it is necessary to express the main idea of the publication, which should differ significantly from modern ideas about the problem, supplement or deepen already known approaches; pay attention to the introduction of new scientific facts, conclusions, recommendations, patterns or clarification of previously known ones into scientific circulation, however, insufficiently studied, the goal of the study should follow from the formulation of the problem and the analysis of recent studies and publications, it should clearly define the final scientific result, indicate on what scientific premises it is based, what and how it is achieved (with the involvement of which, in particular, scientific hypotheses , ideas, phenomena, laws));
d) research methods (provide a description of their main content, characteristics and indicators that they fix, and units of measurement; information on the organization of the study, qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the sample, etc. is indicated).
ґ) presentation of the material and the main results (it is necessary to highlight: the main provisions and results of scientific research, personal ideas, opinions, obtained scientific facts, identified patterns, connections, trends, methods for obtaining and analyzing factual material, the author's personal contribution to the achievement and implementation of conclusions) ;
e) conclusions (the most important research results containing scientific novelty and having theoretical and (or) practical significance) (should be in the form of a synthesis of the scientific information accumulated in the main part of the article, i.e. a consistent, clear, logical presentation of the results obtained by the author personally in accordance with with the set goals of the most important research results containing scientific novelty and having theoretical and (or) practical significance).
The total volume of a scientific article is from 10 (excluding lists of references and annotations) to 30 pages.
An article sent to the editors of the publication can be written in Ukrainian or English.
The text of a scientific article should have the format - A 4, coast - 2 cm (bottom), 2 cm (top), 3 cm (left), 2 cm (right), paragraph -1.25 cm, line spacing -1.5 cm (for tables, figures, graphs - 1-1.5 line spacing), font - Times New Roman, point size of the main text of the article - 14, graphics and tables are placed directly in the text - 12-14 point. Text alignment - in width. Orientation - book. The materials are saved and prepared in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx). The pages of the manuscript are not numbered. Translation by means of online services is not allowed.
References to the used sources and literature in the text are given according to the model: [5, p. 87], where 5 is the number of the source according to the list of references, p. 87 - page. Links to several scientific publications are simultaneously submitted as follows: [3, p. 156; four; 8, p. 22-23].
The text is typed in size 14 with 1.5 line spacing; author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except for URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables should be placed directly in the text where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document). All tables, illustrations and graphs must be signed. Signatures in Ukrainian-language publications should also be in English. Each illustration and table should be referred to in the text of the publication and their serial numbers should be indicated, for example: (Fig. 2), (Table 5).
The text should use characters according to the model: quotes like "...", hyphen (-), dash (-), apostrophe ('). A non-breaking space is placed between the initials and the surname
(Ctrl+Shift+Space). Only graphic elements made in graphic editors with high quality details are allowed.
It is forbidden to abuse the volumes of tables only when necessary in small volumes. Graphs, figures are placed in the text and are attached as separate files. Footnotes and footnotes are not allowed. The file format for sending to the editor is Microsoft Word (*.doc or *.docx).
We suggest sending articles by e-mail: email@example.com or submit through Open Journal Systems
When submitting a manuscript to the journal, the authors must confirm that it meets all the established requirements specified above. In case of detection of inconsistency of this work with the points of these requirements, the editors will return the materials to the authors for revision.
SEQUENCE OF FORMING THE ARTICLE
1. The UDC index is placed in the upper left corner.
2. The name and patronymic are placed in front of the author's surname on the left and are highlighted using highlighting tools (in bold). Below, also to the left, a scientific degree, academic title is placed in a separate line. Below is the position, profession. Even lower is the place of work (the full name of the organization, the postal address of the institution (which the author represents), the name of the country. A separate line below is the e-mail and personal code of the author ID ORCID (registration is carried out on the ORCID website).
3. The title of the publication is placed after the information about the author (center alignment, UPPER CASE, font size - 14, centered).
4. An expanded structural annotation is presented in the language of the text of the publication and placed after its title. A detailed structural instruction should contain the following structural parts: problem statement; purpose of the article; research methods (marked only if they contain novelty and are of interest, given the subject of the article); the main results of the study; conclusions. Each structural part of the instruction must begin with a paragraph. The volume of the abstract should be 2–2.5 thousand characters, including keywords (4–8 words).
5. Keywords should correspond to the main content of the article, reflect the subject of the study and provide its thematic search. Key words should be given in the nominative case through a dot (in bold).
6. From a new line after the keywords indicate how to quote. Example:
How to cite: Nalivaiko A.A., Kutsina K.A. Features of assessment during distance learning. Scientific Notes of the Department of Pedagogy. 2021. No. 49. pp.35-41.
In cites: Nalyvaiko, O., Kutsyna, K. (2021). Features of evaluation during distance learning. "Scientific Notes of the Department of Pedagogy", 49, 35-41.
7. Text of the article
8. The list of used literature is presented in the original language with 1 interval, size 14, in alphabetical order and is submitted after the text of the article with an interval of 2. The list of used literature should be drawn up in accordance with DSTU 8302:2015 “INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION. BIBLIOGRAPHICAL LINK". Design examples are contained in the link https://msu.edu.ua/library/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/pryklady-oformlennja-bibliohrafichnoho-opysu-zhidno-dstu-8302.pdf
Internet links in the text are accompanied by full correct URLs (see design examples).
The list of references must necessarily include literature for the last five years, including foreign literature (at least 20%), and the list itself must contain at least 20 references.
In the lists of references in the articles, you must add the DOI of the sources (if any).
9. After the List of Used Literature, References is submitted (a list of used sources of information, designed in accordance with the requirements of the APA standard (http://www.apastyle.org)), where all the Cyrillic titles of articles are translated into English (see examples of design). .In the English version of the article, both the list of sources and literature, drawn up according to the requirements of DSTU 8302:2015 and the APA-style standard are indicated.
10. After References, on the left, information about the author, the title of the article (center alignment, UPPER CASE, font size - 14, center), and an abstract with keywords are given in English. In English-language articles, information about the author, the title of the article, abstract with keywords are given in Ukrainian.
Notes. Articles are considered accepted by the editors for publication after checking for plagiarism and reviewing by members of the editorial board of the publication. The editors inform the author by e-mail of the results of the review. If the reviewer (secretary of the editorial board) recommends finalizing the article, the article with comments is sent to the author with a proposal to eliminate the comments. The corrected article is re-sent to the reviewer to assess the degree of elimination of comments and the final recommendation. In case of rejection of the article by the reviewer, the author is informed (sent by e-mail) with a notification.
The editorial board of the journal "Scientific Notes of the Department of Pedagogy" is not responsible for the content of the articles and may not share the opinion of the author.
We suggest sending the articles to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The names and email addresses given by users of this journal's site will be used solely for the purpose of the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed or transmitted to outsiders.