The article submitted for consideration must contain:
- Code (bibliographic indexes) of UDC.
- Title of article (capital letters).
- Surname, name of the author.
- Name of article, author's surname, position, occupation of author in Ukrainian and English.
- E-mail of the author.
- Annotations to the article in Ukrainian, and English (1800 characters).
- Key words for the article (in Ukrainian and English).
- The text of the article.
When typing, you have to adhere to the following requirements:
- Drawings and diagrams should be made in the Microsoft Word appendix (Microsoft Graph). Use colors (from black to white) for charts and diagrams (you can add "hatch" and "patterns") please.
- Font - Times New Roman, size - 12, interval - 1.5
- Fields - 2 cm
The bibliography should be issued in accordance to the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015. Bibliographic link. General terms and conditions of drafting. Kyiv, 2016. 16 p. http://akademperiodyka.org.ua/sites/default/files/References_settings_0.pdf
- Bibliography (references) has to contain at least 20 scientific sources and 50% of which must be published within the last 5 years;
- If the publication to which the author refers has a DOI, it must be indicated at the end of the reference to the source (for example :
Gao G., Sai L. (2020) Towards a ‘Virtual’ World: Social Isolation and Struggles During the COVID-19 Pandemic as Single Women Living Alone. Gender, Work and Organization, 27(5), pp. 754-762. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/gwao.12468 (accessed: 10.04.2021)
References – sources on this list should be translated into English and designed according to the international standard bibliographic https://www.mendeley.com/guides/harvard-citation-guide
At the end of the translated sources the authors should add [in Russian], [in Ukrainian], [in Polish], [in German], etc. without a full point before or after the brackets.
Articles are accepted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volume of the article is 20000-30000 characters.
The editorial staff reserves the right to shorten articles and edit the language of the article (without distorting the author's position).
Editorial examination of articles is performed for internal use solely.
Only scientific articles with the following necessary structural elements will be accepted for publishing:
- Setting the problem in its general form and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent researches and publications in which the solution to this problem was initiated and which author relies; the allocation of previously unsolved parts of the general problem the article is devoted to.
- Formulating the purpose of article;
- Presentation of the main research material with full justification of received scientific results.
- Conclusions and prospects for further exploration in chosen direction.
These elements should be indicated in the text of the article at the beginning of the relevant part of the text.
All materials, except for reviews and informational messages, are subject to doubleblind review (the reviewer does not knows the name of the author, the author does not know the name of the reviewer), which is carried out by the members of the editorial board - specialists of the relevant scientific field.
The procedure for reviewing submissions may take from 4 to 8 weeks.
The authors are responsible for the reliability of the data presented in the article, results of study and validity of drawn conclusions, as well as for copyright infringement in the use of external materials.
By submitting the article to the editorial board the authors thereby confirm that during the research and preparation of the article they adhered to ethical requirements, in particular the Code of Ethics of the International Sociological Association (ISA) (http://www.isa-sociology.org/about/isa_code_of_ethics.htm ), The Code of Professional Ethics of the Sociologist (SAU) (http://sau.in.ua/app/uploads/2019/07/Kodeks-socziologa.docx), and that materials they submit are original and have not been published before.
Materials should be sent to: email@example.com
For all possible questions please contact Lyudmila G. Sokurianskaya firstname.lastname@example.org, Anna S. Ostroukhova email@example.com.