The review process
Articles are published after receiving positive feedback from two reviewers appointed by the editorial board. The reviewers involve members of the editorial board of the journal - experts on the subject matter to which the submission is submitted. Reviewers evaluate the article in terms of the originality of the results, the adequacy of the methods and the relevance of the analysis findings, and decide on the adoption of the article unchanged, after articles adjustment according to the comments or rejection. The journal uses one-side blind review.
Reviewers must consider the following questions and give the answer "Yes" or "No":
- Is the state of the issue in the article described in sufficient detail, takes into account modern data?
2. Is the statement of the problem in the article: formulated, substantiated, linked to the problem?
3. Are the methods used to solve the problem justified, correct?
4. Is the articles result original, meaningful?
5. Is the task in the article solved?
6. Are the conclusions of the article formulated, substantiated, contain novelty, weighty?
7. Does the article title reflects the subject of the article?
8. Does the abstracts reflect the content of the article, contain the problem, task, method, results?
Reviewers indicate opinion:
- Accept without change;
2. Accept after taking into account the comments of the reviewer;
3. Reject or add new factual material;
4. Reject due to the fact that the article does not correspond to the profile of the journal;
5. Reject due to the fact that the article contains already known facts.
The technical editor checks the materials submitted for compliance with the rules of the journal.
The period of review process is one month. After receiving the articles from reviewers, the authors are given two weeks to make corrections according to comments of reviewers and editors.
The editorship of Journal carries out a policy of equal access of authors from all countries to the possibility of publishing articles in the journal.