Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published and has not been submitted to other editions for review (or comments are provided below).
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by full correct URLs.
- The text is typed in the 14th size of a bowling alley with one and a half line spacing; the author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- The text complies with the stylistics and bibliography requirements set out in the Authors Guide.
Names and email addresses that users enter the site of this journal will be used exclusively to internal technical problems of this magazine; they will not be extended and transferred third parties.