Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and was not sent to the editorial boards of other journals (or the comments for the editor below are necessary explanations).
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by complete correct URLs.
- The text meets the requirements for the stylistics and bibliography set forth in the Керівництві для авторів of the section "About the Journal".
New directions, innovative researches
The results of new directions of fundamental and applied environmental research, innovative developments in the study of the state of natural components of the environment and sustainable use of nature, the development of information technology, methodological approaches in environmental research
Ecological researches of geosistem
Modern scientific researches on environment protection, monitoring, problems of impact on the natural environment and its consequences
Environmental ecological safety
Solving theoretical and applied issues of ecological safety of human life, including technical issues of human life safety and occupational safety
Scientific research in the field of biological sciences, specialty Biology, in the field of science: radiobiology, plant physiology, human and animal physiology, developmental biology, genetics, ecology, hydrobiology, soil science, biotechnology
Ecological and environmental education
Research of problems of geographical, ecological and environmental higher education
Provides information about events, awards, anniversaries and reviews of monographs.
Management of ecological security
Results of researches on management of environmental safety of the environment, solving of safety issues of human life
Methodological approaches in environmental research
Нові методології, нові методи екологічних досліджень довкілля
Study of recreational resources
Дослідження рекреаційних ресурсів
Статті присвячені питанням природоохоронної освіти та виховання
Practice of international cooperation: Tempus program
Міжнародне співробітництво: аналіз, доробки, виховання, освіта
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication of this work under the terms of a license Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Names and emails specified by users of this magazine site will only be used to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed and transferred to third parties.