Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Our journal follows the COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers.
The journal follows the COPE general guidelines as well (http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines).
Duties of Editors
1. Editors should evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of its academic merit and the relevance to the scope of the journal.
2. Ensure the quality of published material through peer-review.
3. Assigning reviewers to the respective articles.
4. Editors and editorial staff will not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, potential reviewers, editorial members.
5. Editors should avoid situations of any possible conflicts of interest in which the relationship could bias judgement of the manuscript. Such conflicts may include, but are not limited to, handling papers from present and former students, from colleagues with whom the editor has recently collaborated.
6. Editors should provide reviewers with written, explicit instructions on the journal's expectations for the scope, content, quality, and timeliness of their reviews.
7. Editors should respect the intellectual independence of the author(s).
Authors responsibilities. Authors should not submit manuscripts describing essentially the same research as previously published. Parallel submission of the same text to different journals constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
Originality and Plagiarism: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works. If the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable. Our Editorial Board currently uses the Plagiarism Checker 'Unicheck' for all the manuscripts.
Authorship of the Paper: All authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research. The author submitting the manuscript to the journal ensures that all contributing co- authors and no uninvolved person(s) are included in the author list.