SIMULATION OF SYNCHRONIZATION OF NONLINEAR OSCILLATORS BY THE EXTERNAL FIELD
In this paper, the self-consistent model was considered, consisting of a system of oscillators, the coupling between them was assumed to be integral (due to the fields formed as a result of their co-radiation). With the help of this model, the features of synchronization by waves of finite amplitude of a system of oscillators were refined, the initial phase values of which are random. The effect of nonlinearity, in particular, due to the change in the mass of the oscillator due to relativistic effects, was taken into account. It was shown that the nonlinearity does not violate the nature of the energy exchange between the wave and the oscillator system, leading only to a slight decrease in the efficiency of such an exchange.
2. Pikovsky A.S., Rosenblum M.G., Kurts Yu. Sinhronizacia. Fundamentaloe nelineinoe yavlenie [Synchronization. A fundamental nonlinear phenomenon.]. – M.: Tehnosphera, 2003. – 508p. (in Russian)
3. Osipov G.V., Polovinkin A.V. Sinhronizacia vneshnim periodichezkim vozdeistviem [Synchronization with external periodic impact]. – N.Novgorod: NNGU, 2005. - 78p. (in Russian)
4. Anishenko B.S., Astahov V.V., Vadivasova T.E., Strelkova G.I., Sinhronizacia reguliarnyh, hartichezkih i stohasticheskih kolebaniy [Synchronization of regular, chaotic and stochastic oscillations.]. – M.-Izhevsk: Institut komputernyh issledovaniy, 2008. – 144 p. (in Russian)
5. Kapitsa P.L. Mayatnik s vibriruyushchim podvesom [Pendulum with vibrating suspension] // Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk. - 1951. - Vol.44. - P.7 – 20. (in Russian)
6. Chason R. Suppresion of chaos by selective resonant parametric perturbations // Phys. Rev. - 1995. - Vol. E51. - P.761-76.
7. Il'inskii Yu.A., Maslova N.S. Classical analog of superradiance in a system of interacting nonlinear oscillators // Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. – 1988. – Vol.91. – No.1. – P.171-174.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).