Conceptual requirements for the articles:
- The articles submitted in English, as well as the articles which cover the results of author's (collective) empirical studies, which are executed within the framework of grant programs, scientific themes of departments, laboratories, etc., are primarily considered. From articles in sciences, in which the evidence of research is increased through the use of empirical research methods, it is expected to present, in fact, empirical materials. Articles may also be theoretical, especially in the theoretical sciences, in cases of historical-reflexive analysis, as well as when the theoretical methods of research are most valid for the purpose of the article and research tasks. In this case, the author is expected to present the model, the author's concept, theory, system of concepts, etc.
- The editorial board adopts conceptual surveys - such as theoretical articles - up to 40 pages - based on the materials of the leading dissertations, monographic studies.
- Recommendations for annotation in the language of the article. It is advisable to use such generalization forms as "first presented", "author's position is", "added classification," "compared," "set," etc. Avoid repeating the title of an article.
- List of links. For the preparation of the article it is recommended to refer to the primary sources, which are presented, mainly in the last 5 years. We recommend referring to sources that are indexed in Scopus and WoSc bases. Index of bibliography volume should not exceed 6. To calculate index of bibliography volume divide number of sources by total number of pages in the article. This rule does not relate to articles, which review a number of different sources.
- Articles are checked for plagiarism, falsity. It is advisable to avoid excessive self-citations, except when the author reveals the evolution of his own views, and so on.
- Plausibility, originality and non-plagiarism. Article can be approved for publication on the basis of its independent review. Author without any degree has to submit external review of his article as well. Author is responsible for the plausibility of the content, also article’s non-plagiarism, accuracy of facts, quotes, numbers and names. Editors can edit, cut, and make all necessary changes into submitted articles (keeping main ideas, conclusions and author's style).
Deadline for accepting articles:
No.1 - until January 15
No.2 - until April 15
No.3 - until July 15
No.4 - until October 15
There are no charges to submit a paper. There are no processing charges.