Focus and Scope
East European Journal of Physics is an international peer-reviewed journal devoted to experimental and theoretical research on the nuclear physics, cosmic rays and particles, high-energy physics, solid state physics, plasma physics, physics of charged particle beams, plasma electronics, radiation materials science, physics of thin films, condensed matter physics, functional materials and coatings, medical physics and physical technologies in an interdisciplinary context.
The editorial policy is to maintain the quality of published papers at the highest level by strict peer review.
East European Journal of Physics has been selected for coverage in Clarivate Analytics products and services. Beginning with 2017 it will be indexed and abstracted in: "Emerging Sources Citation Index"(ESCI).
EEJP registered by the order of Ministry of Education of Ukraine № 747 of 07.13.2015, and is included in the list of scientific specialized editions of Ukraine, which can be published results of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of physical and mathematical sciences.
Archive articles starting with the first issue for 2014 will be gradually assigned a DOI number.
Peer Review Process
Scientific journal policy of our journal is of avoiding plagiarism in articles. Plagiarism is a academic misconduct, that leads to rejections of articles publication. We check all submitted manuscripts by StrikePlagiarism.com software before review process. If plagiarism is detected, the submitted manuscript is rejected.
Articles are published after receiving positive feedback from two reviewers appointed by the editorial board. The reviewers involve members of the editorial board of the journal - experts on the subject matter to which the submission is submitted. Reviewers evaluate the article in terms of the originality of the results, the adequacy of the methods and the relevance of the analysis findings, and decide on the adoption of the article unchanged, after articles adjustment according to the comments or rejection. The journal uses one-sided blind review.
Reviewers must consider the following questions and give the answer "Yes" or "No":
1. Is the state of the issue in the article described in sufficient detail, takes into account modern data?
2. Is the statement of the problem in the article: formulated, substantiated, linked to the problem?
3. Are the methods used to solve the problem justified, correct?
4. Is the articles results original, meaningful?
5. Is the task in the article solved?
6. Are the conclusions of the article formulated, substantiated, contain novelty, weighty?
7. Is the article title reflects the subject of the article?
8. Is the abstracts reflect the content of the article, contain the problem, task, method, results?
Reviewers indicate opinion:
1. Accept without change;
2. Accept after taking into account the comments of the reviewer;
3. Reject or add new factual material;
4. Reject due to the fact that the article does not correspond to the profile of the journal;
5. Reject due to the fact that the article contains already known facts.
The technical editor checks the materials submitted for compliance with the rules of the journal.
The period of review process is one month. After receiving the articles of reviews by the authors, they are given two weeks to remove comments from reviewers and editors.
The editorship of EEJP carries out a policy of equal access of authors from all countries to the possibility of publishing articles in the journal.
Open Access Policy
This journal is practicing a policy of immediate open access to published content, supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for the common social progress.
There are no charges to submit a paper. There are no processing charges.