THE RELATION BETWEEN CLINICAL SIGNS, PARAMETERS OF HEART RATE VARIABILITY AND FUNCTION OF EXTERNAL BREATHING IN THE PATIENT WITH CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE BEFORE AND AFTER THERAPY
The relation between clinical signs, parameters of the heart rate variability (HRV) and function of an external breathing (FEB) was studied in the patient with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) before and in 1 month of therapy. 74 patients with II-IV stages of COPD were investigated. The health history, the data oh physical examination, laboratory and instrumental data were examined. The estimated parameters of FEB were next: respiration rate (RR), forced exhalation volume per 1 second (FEV1), relation of FEV1 to forced vital capacity. Among the HRV parameters, we estimated heart rate (HR), total power (ТР) and its components in domains of very low frequencies (VLF), low frequencies (LF), high frequencies (HF) and LF/HF relation. The results shows clinical symptoms of COPD improved with inauthentic increase of FEB parameters and ТР HRV increase in the presence of LF/HF decrease on therapy stage.
2. Наказ МОЗ України № 499 від 28.10.2003 р. Про затвердження інструкцій щодо надання допомоги хворим на туберкульоз і неспецифічні захворювання легенів
3. Anzueto A., Tashkin D. Pulmonary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 18 (2005) 75-81 Годовой анализ показателей спирометрии у пациентов с хроническими обструктивными заболеваниями легких, на протяжении длительного времени получающих тиотропиум
4. Volterrani M., Scalvini S., Mazzuero G. // Chest. - 1996. - № 106(5). - Р. 1432-7
5. Bartels M.N., John M.G., Kim W. // Chest. - 2000. - № 118. - Р. 691-696
6. Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD). Global strategy for the diagnosis, man-agement and prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: NHLBI/WHO workshop report, NIH publication. Updated July. - 2003.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.