PULSE PRESSURE CLASSES AND DOSAGE OF THE MAIN GROUPS OF CARDIAC MEDICATIONS IN PATIENTS AT THE ANNUAL FOLLOW-UP PERIOD AFTER PACING
Dose factor of the main groups of cardiac medications in five pulse pressure (PP) classes was studied in 220 patients (110 men and 110 women) at the annual stage after pacing, the average age 70 ± 9 years. Patients with the IV and V class of PP require the administration of higher doses of antiarrhythmics, diuretics, calcium channel blockers and ACE inhibitors.
2. Beat-to-beat, ambulatory hour-to-hour, and home day-to-day variabilities in blood pressure, pulse pressure, and heart rate in comparison with each other and with target-organ damage / J. K. Johansson,
P. J. Puukka, R. Virtanen, A. M. Jula. // Blood Press Monit. – 2015. – No. 20. – p. 113–120.
3. 2013 ESC Guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy: the Task Force on cardiac pacing and resynchronization therapy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association / [M. Brignole, A. Auricchio, G. Baron-Esquivias et al.]. // Eur Heart J. – 2013. – No. 34. – p. 2281–329.
4. Ellims A. H. Restoration of blood pressure control with pacemaker implantation in a patient with bradycardia and resistant hypertension: A case report / A. H. Ellims, J. A. Mariani, M. P. Schlaich // International Journal of Cardiology. – 2013. – Volume 167. – Issue 2. – p. e38–e40.
5. Kolomytseva I. N. Funktsional'nyy klass khronicheskoy serdechnoy nedostatochnosti i medikamentoznoye soprovozhdeniye u patsiyentov na godovom etape posle implantatsii elektrokardiostimulyatorov / I. N. Kolomytseva. // Canadian journal of education and engineering. – 2015. – No. 12. – p. 569–578.
6. Maltseva M. S. Importance of QTc interval duration in pacing parameters optimization and therapeutic management of the patients with permanent cardiac pacing / M. S. Maltseva, D. E. Volkov. // The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series «Medicine». – 2014. – No. 27. – p. 50–73.
7. Shanina I. V. Frequency of detached cardiac drugs prescribing in patients of different classes QRS complex duration on the permanent pacing background / I. V. Shanina, D. E. Volkov. // The Journal of
V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series «Medicine». – 2014. – No. 27. – p. 33–37.
8. Fixed-Dose Triple Combination of Antihypertensive Drugs Improves Blood Pressure Control: From Clinical Trials to Clinical Practice / [A. Mazza, S. Lenti, L. Schiavon et al.]. // Adv Ther. – 2017. – No. 34. – p. 975–985.
Copyright (c) 2017 The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series "Medicine"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.