Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This paper is relevant to the scope of the journal and has not previously been published elsewhere and is not under consideration in the editorial offices of other journals.
- The manuscript corresponds to the requirements for the design rules, stylistics and bibliography, set out in the guide below Author guidelines in section "For authors".
- When available, all borrowed materials that were used in the text of the article, accompanied by the correct references.
- Internet links in the manuscript should be accompanied by full correct URLs.
- The figures placed in the text of the article have acceptable print quality.
- The article is accompanied by a full set of supporting materials with information about the authors.
The detailed version of the Privacy Statement can be found at the Privacy Statement page.