PECULIARITIES OF THE IMMUNOLOGICAL BODY REACTION AT HBV-INFECTION
As e result of the conducted immunological researches the dynamics of the pro-inflammatory and contra-inflammatory cytokines synthesis in the pacients with acute and chronic HBV infection was studied and on the basis of their analysis the types of immunological body reaction at HBV were established: normally reactive, dissociative, hyporeactive and hyperreactive. The got results allow to recommend the necessity of complex investigation of patients with acute viral hepatitis B with determination of markers of active viral replikation (DNA HBV) and level of principal regulators cytokine.
2. Ройт А. Основы иммунологии (пер. с англ.). - М.:Мир, 1991. - 328с.
3. Хаитов Р.М., Пинегин Б.В. // Иммунология. - 2000. - № 1. - С. 61-64.
4. Царегородцева Т.М., Серова Т.И. Цитокины в гастроэнтерологии. -М.:Анахарсис, 2003. - С. 50.
5. Hollinger FB. et al. // Virology. Raven Press, New York. - 1990. - Р. 2171-2236.
6. Milich D.R. // J.Viral Hepat. - 1997. - Vol. 4. - P. 25-30.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.