STRUCTURAL CHANGES OF MYOCARDIUM OF LEFT VENTRICLE AND PULSE BLOOD PRESSURE (ACCORDING TO 24-HOUR MONITORING) IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERTENSIVE DISEASE
66 male patients (mean age 49,6±3,7 years) with hypertensive disease stages II, 2th and 3th degrees of arterial hypertension were inspected. 24-hour monitoring of blood pressure (BP) and ultrasonic research of heart for the exposure of criteria of hypertrophy was studied. According to the 24-hour monitoring, the of hypertrophy of left ventricle (LVH) and a complex of changes patients were divided into 2 groups: 1) those (n=18) having pulse blood pressure (PBP24)>53 mm Hg and 2) those (n=48) having PBP24<53 mm Hg. Group 1 patients were found to have significantly higher index of mass of left ventricle, LV WRTI, and incidence of LVH and a complex of changes in the BP profile as higher values of 24-hour systolic, diastolic and mean BP, PBP. The correlation analysis revealed a highly significant contribution of PBP24 to the development of LVH.
2. Лопач С.Н., Чубенко А.В., Бабич П.И. Статистические методы в медико-биологических исследо-ваниях с использованием Exel. -К.:Морион, 2000. - 320 с.
3. Ощепкова Е.В., Зелвеян П.А., Буниатян М..С., др. // Тер. архив. - 2002. - № 12. - С.21-24.
4. Хомазюк И.Н., Златогорская Ж.М., Хомазюк В.А. // Укр. кардиол. журн. - 2003. - № 4. - С.56-61.
5. Asmar R., Ruduichi A., Blacher J. et al. // Am. J. Hypertens. - 2001. - Vol. 14. - P.91-97.
6. Benetos A. // J.Hypertens. - 1999. - Vol.17 (suppl.5). - P.21-24.
7. Boutouyrie P., Bussy C., Lacolley P. et al. //Circulation. - 1999. - Vol.100. - P.1387-1393.
8. Clement D.L. Prognostic value of ambulatory female hypertenives blood pressure: the OVA-study. ESC Congress 2002 in Berlin – Germany, 31 August 4, September 2002.
9. Dart A.M., Gatzka C.D., Kingwell B.A. et al. // Hypertension. - 2006. - Vol.47. - P.785-790.
10. Den Hond E, Staessen J.A. Relation between left ventricular mass and systolic blood pressure at baseline in the APTH and THOP trials. Blood Press Monit. 2003 Aug; 8(4). - Р. 173-175.
11. Franklin S., Khan S., Wong N. et al. //Circulation. - 1999. - Vol.100. - P.354-360.
12. Mancia G., Parati G. // Blood pressure, Suppl. - 2000. - Vol.2. - P. 12-16.
13. Roman M.J., Kitzer J.R., Ali T et al. // Circulation. - 2005. - Vol.112 (suppl II). - P. II 778.
14. Verdecchia P., Schillaci G., Borgioni C. et al. // Hypertension. - 1998. - Vol.32. - P. 983-988.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.