THE CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY OF ANTIARRHYTHMIC DRUGS CLASS III
The clinical pharmacology of antiarrhythmic drugs (AAD) class III in the classification system of ATS is described. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs are submitted. Indications for use and features of use of AAD class III in a therapeutic clinic are considered. AAD class III application in different rhythm disturbances is emphasized. The primary contraindications, emphases of interaction with other drugs, side effects and symptoms of overdose are given.
2. Руководство для врачей «Нарушения сердечного ритма» под редакцией Коваленко В.Н. и Сыче
ва О.С. – Киев, 2009. – 654 с.
3. Arcangelo V.P., Peterson A.M. Pharmacotherapeutics for advanced practice. – 2005. – 959 р.
4. Craig C. R., Stitzel R. E. Modern pharmacology with clinical applications. – 2003. – 824 p.
5. Руководство по кардиологии / под редакцией В.Н. Коваленко. – К. «Морион», 2008. – 1424 с.
6. Амосова Е.Н. Клиническая кардиология. В 2-х тт. – Київ: «Здоров'я», 2002. – 992 с.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.