CHARACTERISTIC OF PARAMETERS OF HEART RATE VARIABILITY IN PATIENTS WITH DIFFICULT-TO-CONTROL AND CONTROLLED ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION
Parameters of heart rate variability (HRV) were studied in 112 patients with arterial hypertension (AH) aged 58.5 ± 9 years (60 patients with difficult-to-control arterial hypertension (DTCAH) and 52 patients with controlled arterial hypertension (CAH)). The control group was consisted of 20 conditionally healthy persons of the same sex and age. It has been established that patients with AH were characterized by decrease in the level of total power of the HRV spectrum, the power of the high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) domains of the spectrum, and increase in the level of the very low-frequency spectrum (VLF) and value LF/HF that reflect sympathovagal balance. It has been established that there were more significant disorders in neurohumoral regulation in patients with DTCAH in comparison with patients with CAH, which consist of the predominant adrenergic activation, primarily due to the sympathetic link of the autonomic nervous system. HRV can be used as an effective non-invasive method for the diagnosis and control of DTCAH.
2. ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: The Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) / [G. Mancia, R. Fagard, K. Narkiewicz et al.]. // Journal of Hypertension. – 2013. – No. 31. – P. 1281–1187.
3. Achelrod D. Systematic review and meta-analysis of the prevalence of resistant hypertension in treated hypertensive populations / D. Achelrod, U. Wenzel, S. Frey. // Am J Hypertens. – 2015. – No. 28. – P. 355–361.
4. Sarafidis P. A. Comparative epidemiology of resistant hypertension in chronic kidney disease and the general hypertensive population / P. A. Sarafidis, P. I. Georgianos, P. E. Zebekakis. // Semin Nephrol. – 2014. – No. 34. – P. 483–491.
5. Ocenka jeffektivnosti primenenija biologicheskoj obrat noj svjazi v zamknutom konture variabel'nosti serdechnogo ritma i metro nomizirovannogo dyhanija u pacientov s arterial'noj gipertenziej. / A. L.Kulik, E. J. Shmidt, A. V. Martynenko, N. I. Yabluchanskiy. // Vіsnik Harkіvs'kogo nacіonal'nogo unіversitetu іmenі V. N. Karazіna, serіja: «Medicina». – 2011. – No. 22. – P. 29–37.
6. Belal S. A. S. Vliyanie seansov biologicheskoy obratnoy svyazi s zamknutyim konturom variabelnosti serdechnogo ritma i metronomizirovannogo dyihaniya na kontrol sistolicheskogo arterialnogo davleniya na fone standartnoy medikamentoznoy terapii u patsientov s arterialnoj gipertensiej / S. A. S. Belal,
N. A. Vodyanitskaya, N. I. Vodyanitskaya. // Visnik Harkivskogo natsionalnogo universitetu im.
V. N. Karazina, seriya: «Meditsina». – 2015. – No. 29. – S. 11–21.
7. Vpliv seansiv biologichnogo zvorotn'ogo zv'jazku v konturi metronomizovannogo dihannja ta paremetriv variabel'nosti sercevogo ritmu na jakist' zhittja pacientiv iz arterial'noju gipertenzieju / E. O.Nazarenko,
A. O. Radchenko, S. A. S. Belal, M. I. Yabluchans'kiy. // Ukrains'kij naukovo-medichnij molodizhnij zhurnal. – 2015. – No. 3. – S. 103–106.
8. Comparative study of heart rate variability in normotensive offsprings of hypertensive parents /
[S. Chinagudi, A. Herur, S. Patil et al.]. // Biomedical Research. – 2013. – P. 123–126.
9. Yabluchanskiy N. I. Variabelnost serdechnogo ritma v pomosch prakticheskomu vrachu /
N. I. Yabluchanskiy, A. V. Martynenko. – Kharkov: Dlya nastoyaschih vrachey, 2010. – 131 s.
10. Yook C. C. Prevalence and predictors of resistant hypertension in a primary care setting: across-sectional study / C. C. Yook, M. C. Siew. // 2014. – No. 15. – С. 131.
11. Smith M. M. Epidemiology, prognosis, and treatment of resistant hypertension / Smith. // Pharmacotherapy. – 2013. – No. 33. – P. 1071–1086.
Copyright (c) 2017 The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series "Medicine"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Journal of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series Medicine has following copyright terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.